Temporary Accreditation Officer (6 months)
6 months temp
Kings Cross, London
We are delighted to be working with a leading professional body in the STEM sector, to hire a temporary Accreditation Officer. The ideal candidate will have a strong Quality Assurance background and will help to develop key processes for the review of a professional title. We are looking for a proactive and organised individual as this role requires strong planning, relationship management as the successful candidate will need to manage the volunteers involved in this process.
What will my key duties be?
* Project manage a Chatership review
* Promote a specific accreditation and help develop the process. Your main focus will be reaching out to universities that the organisation already working with and discussing with them accreditation of their PhD Skills programmes. Part of this will be developing the process and the documents we use for it
* Take some of the ACTS re-accreditations and help to develop the paperwork and process. This will involve covering the initial phases of this work.
What experience do I need to be successful in this role?
* Strong quality assurance background; ideally, you will have experience of assessing accreditation schemes or qualifications
* Project management
* Experience of internal auditing is desirable
* Relationship management skills
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.