Essential: The candidate must have their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: Expected to last up to 1 month, this could be continued
Location: North London
Pay Rates: £9.20 paye per hour or £10.59 umbrella per hour
Start: As soon as possible
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Must have Steel Toe Boots
- Clean and tidy all estate/scheme areas and report any minor repairs as appropriate.
- Maintain any bedroom, toilet and kitchen areas in particular to the highest hygiene standards replacing soap, towels and toilet rolls as necessary.
- Provide a weekly cleaning service to residents where appropriate.
- Maintain an adequate supply of cleaning and associated materials, ensuring they are stored safely and securely at all times.
- Work in a safe manner in line with agreed procedures
- Achieve agreed personal, team and corporate objectives including providing support for fellow team members and other colleagues.
- All estate/scheme areas are safe, clean and tidy.
- Designated areas are hygienic and properly equipped.
- Cleaning materials are always available, safe and secure.
- Customers acknowledge high standards achieved and this is reflected in year on year increases in local satisfaction levels.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of cleaning to excellent standards.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Proven experience of operating cleaning equipment, including electrical items such as vacuum cleaners.
- Proven ability to record and pass on information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to climb stairs and carry cleaning equipment
- Previous experience of cleaning in a residential setting.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements.
- Appreciation of the differing needs of diverse individuals and communities.