We are looking for an experienced Receptionist for a long term temp position in Grays, Essex. You will be working for a Construction firm and must have a can do attituide and be willing to assist the office with administration when required.
Working hours are 08:00 – 18:00
This position is paying £7.70ph - 12ph PAYE / Umbrella
Why work for this company?
* Working within the construction industry
* Head office based in Essex, parking on site
* Great team culture
* Long term progression routes
Receptionist Role and Responsibilities:
* Provide a professional and welcoming first point of contact for the business
* Support the project team as required – including diary bookings, organising travel, taking meeting minutes, collating reports, maintaining office supplies, making refreshments
* Provide adhoc administrative support to the project team
* Ensure H&S requirements are met for all staff and visitors to the building
* Take responsibility for all incoming calls – dealing with all enquiries in an efficient and proactive manner
* Keep the reception area, clean, tidy and well stocked with company literature
* Maintain a sufficient stock of general stationery and other supplies, re-ordering as necessary
* Process incoming and outgoing post, ensuring that the franking machine has sufficient credit
* Oversee the delivery of building service contracts such as cleaning, maintenance, safety checks, dealing with any issues promptly
* Manage the meeting room booking system, arrange lunch and refreshments as required, ensure the rooms are kept tidy
* Coordinate and organise the facilities management of the office: office cleaners, general maintenance and repairs.
* Update staff with general information via emails and notice boards
Receptionist Candidate Requirements:
* Ideally previous experience in a receptionist role
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook
* A working knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
* Strong communicator both oral and written
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? – Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.