Entry Level Water Engineer - Aylesford
"Exciting Opportunity Within multi million pound Water framework"”
Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest water frameworks within the UK?
What is the purpose of this role?
To carry out operations on site as designated by the Site Manager/Site Supervisor; and in connection with the Utilities contract on which you operate.
What makes this role unique?
You will be part of a team that contributes towards the effective running and operation of the Contract within which you operate. A certain amount of autonomy sits with this role and you will be expected to manage your day effectively and productively.
What will this role involve?
• Carry out operations on site as designated by the Site Manager/Site Supervisor
• Follow the instructions of your Team Leader
• Leave work site in a clean and tidy manner
• Ensure that all tools, equipment and plant are well maintained and in a usable and certificated condition as appropriate
• Report all defects to a Team Leader/Supervisor
• Comply with Company Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Policy Provisions
• Carry out generic and task-specific risk assessments for each job
• Carry out all other duties as required
• Establishing the route of customer water supplies and identify wastage or unaccounted usage of water in preparation for others
What are we looking for?
• Technical qualifications and relevant experience for potable water delivery networks
• Preparedness to be coached and to learn
• NRSWA Signing, lighting and guarding (desirable)
• Emergency First Aid (desirable)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with external parties, and members of the public
• Good time management
• Full driving licence
• Good team player
• Problem-solving ability
• Relevant experience as required for the specific role
• Reliable Customer focused approach to delivery
• ‘Can do’ attitude
• Basic health and safety awareness
• Competent user of mobile communication devices
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply within in and contact myself on either (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) and I will be more than happy to give you further details.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.