Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for a Caretaker role in Sheffield?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a temporary Caretaker to work at a primary school in Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start ASAP. They can consider a range of experience levels for the role. The salary will range from £15,500-£21,000 pro rata.
The Caretaker will be working on a temporary basis across a primary school site in Sheffield. The Caretaker will be covering for a sickness absence and is required to start ASAP. The role will be a split-shift role, working from 7.00am-10.00am each morning, and 2.30pm-6.15pm each afternoon. There is an element of flexibility regarding the exact hours of the role. The position is a full-time role for 5 days a week.
As Caretaker, you would be responsible for general building maintenance, security, health and safety checks and procurement of resources.
The school is set in the heard of a large residential area of Sheffield. They cater for approximately 480 children and are a 2-form entry primary school. They are proud to be a multicultural school that reflects the diverse and rich population of the local area. They celebrate all children for their individuality and enthusiasm for learning.
The school is easily accessible with several bus links and free parking onsite.
We are looking for:
- An individual with a level of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Prior Caretaker experience desirable.
- Basic DIY skills.
- Willingness to attend training courses.
- Ability to monitor site stock and order supplies.
- Experience carrying our property and ground maintenance.
- Ability to cope with lifting / carrying involved.
In return the school offers:
- A friendly and approachable staff base.
- A dynamic and supportive Senior Leadership team.
- Fantastic outdoor ground.
- CPD opportunities.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a fantastic bonus.
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Caretaker role you will need to:
- Have prior experience working in a Caretaker role.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years employment history (if applicable) and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
To be considered for this great position as a Caretaker contact Rachel Williams on (phone number removed) /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'