Contract: NHS Bid Writer – Informatics
Rate: £400 per day outside IR35
Location: West Midlands
Duration: on call with flexible working but 15 days + work initially anticipated
A provider side NHS Trust requires support from an external bid writer in helping them secure access to funding for Global Digital Exemplar (GDE) status from NHS England/NHS Improvement. Part of the work will can be conducted from home, the ability to travel to and work on-site is also expected.
You will be responsible for
- Bid development and submission to NHS England for the GDE fast follower status.
- Working with the Informatics Directorate to ensuring criteria are met for “fast follower” status to be awarded
- Working with a third party and the trust to conduct a digital maturity assessment for the trust, providing gap analysis document that feeds into the bidding process
- Understanding the Trust’s digital strategy, and how that feeds into the local STP’s (Sustainability & Transformation Partnership) digital strategy as well as the NHS’s LTP (Long Term Plan).
- Writing a bid that incorporates the needs of the STP’s Health Systems Led Investment (HSLI) plan as well as the Estates Technology & Transformation Fund (ETTF)
- Working with third parties and the trust to build bridges with existing Global Digital Exemplar sites to select a suitable partner and gain “fast follower” status to that Trust.