Location: Pynes Hill, Exeter, EX2 5TU.
Salary: Trainee Carers £8.50. Care Certificate Qualified Carers £9.25. NVQ2 Qualified £9.50 NVQ3 Qualified senior carer £10.
Contracts available: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent, Apprenticeship.
Home Care, Sitting Services and Dedicated Care Team in Exeter.
When it comes to caring for your loved ones, you can rely on Horizon Care Ltd in Exeter and surrounding areas to provide the care services you need. With years of experience and a team of dedicated care staff, we are able to care for the elderly, those with dementia and anyone with learning and physical disabilities who need professional support at home and in public.
About the role
Working with Horizon Care Ltd is for anyone committed to care and passionate about helping others. If you are wanting to make a difference to others and really help those who cannot help themselves the we want to hear from you.
• Excellent rates of pay for all our Care Assistants.
• We offer excellent training to all of our care staff, don't worry if you haven't worked in the industry before. Our expert team will ensure you have all the skills required to have an excellent start to your career.
• 65 hours free Childcare.
• Great Career Prospects.
• Flexible working hours to suit YOU.
• Friendly and welcoming team.
Great benefits, but what will my day to day be like?
As a care assistant, you will be:
• Assisting with bedtime and morning routines and meal prep, daily cleaning and dressing regimes.
• Taking care of the patient's daily needs in their own home, washing, washing clothes etc.
• Social activity support
Sounds good?? Right, here's what you need to apply:
• You will have a passion to pursue a career in care and really make a difference to people's lives.
• You will have great career ambition and desire to further your education and learning with a company that really care about your progression and training.
• Your own car is beneficial but we also have work for people who like to walk or take public transport.
• Naturally, you will be caring, organized and self-motivated and an excellent communicator.
• Working flexible working hours is right up your street.
Thank you for your interest in working as a Care Assistant for Horizon Care. If you are interested in this job please click on 'Apply' to submit your up to date CV and a member of our team will be in touch should you be successful.