Designer/ Trainee Designer
Salary: Dependent on level of experience. Trainee designers will have a starting salary of £18,000 per annum rising to £20,000 after completion of probationary period. Our designers also earn £28,000 DOE.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Design team based out of SAICA Hartlepool.
Saica is one of the leading European players in the development and production of recycled paper for corrugated cardboard with a production of 2.5 million tons of paper. The Company has recently built on its' success in the paper and corrugated market and diversified into the development and production on Flexible packaging. With more than 9,000 employees across Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, UK, Ireland, Turkey, Luxembourg and The Netherlands, Saica Group has four business divisions: recycled paper production for corrugated cardboard (PAPER), recyclable materials recovery (NATUR), production of corrugated packaging (PACK) and flexible packaging (FLEX). The consolidated turnover of the multinational group is over 3.5 billion Euros.
A vacancy exists for a structural corrugated designer or a trainee designer. The successful applicant will be required to create designs and raise product specifications to meet the customer requirements. Previous experience with an appropriate CAD package would be advantageous however full training will be given to the successful applicant.
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate technical and artistic ability, be able to visualise in 3 dimension.
• The candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to work as a member of our existing team.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are an essential part of this role as you will be supporting a range of functions including external sales, production and customer service.
• The successful candidate will have a design-based qualification minimum level GCSE, BTEC or equivalent.
• Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to communicate both orally and written
• Ability to show self-development/continuous development
• Salary will reflect the experience of the successful candidate
Last application date: 14th June 2019
SAICA is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from any suitably qualified candidate.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!