At Incremental Group we recognise and understand that the ability to solve our customers problems and increasing the value that they deliver is what makes us special. To support our continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to deliver projects as part of our customers’ digital business transformation program
Overview of the role
In this role you are empowered to make key delivery decisions, manage significant budgets, work with talented teams and make a difference to customers and the development of Incremental Group.
As Project Manager you will be accountable for;
- Managing the delivery of complex projects through the full project lifecycle, managing risk, issues and the project schedule to meet customers’ expectations
- Building strong and effective working relationships with customers, partners, suppliers, and delivery project team
- Provide input to the pre-sales process to facilitate high quality proposals, facilitating cost estimates
- Change management and communications approach including the business readiness.
- Tracking and reporting on progress to all stakeholders including, where relevant, senior management, BusTech leadership, finance and the PMO.
- Financial management of the project and its impact.
- Detailed definition of the project through commercial, production and agreement of a Project Initiation Document (PID) as defined by the PMO Methodology.
- Scope and approach of the project, agreeing changes with the appropriate steering and management groups as defined in the PID and maintaining a record of those changes.
- Robust detailed project planning and ongoing KPI tracking and reporting as the plan is implemented.
- Delivery method as agreed with stakeholders.
- Resource management across the project delivery lifecycle and smooth handover to service delivery
- Relevant governance for the project ensuring stakeholders are updated regularly on progress and can make informed decisions.
What you bring to Incremental Group
You will have the following skills and experience;
- Excellent delivery focus and drive.
- Direct experience of IT transformations and related project delivery, including business change elements.
- Direct experience of project planning tools
- Direct experience of project financial management.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively manage relationships with external suppliers, internal customers and senior management.
- Demonstrate relevant experience of project management experience.
- Formal project management qualification
Nice to have;
- Experience of delivering ERP implementation projects
- Working in a team on projects using different Microsoft technologies
At Incremental we value everyone’s contribution, and are empowered to discuss, then decide and do. We set ourselves stretching standards and always take our work seriously however we are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance and a relaxed working environment. Company benefits include but are not limited to: private medical cover, 34 days holiday, a 6.5% contributory pension scheme and life assurance.
Are you passionate about technology, looking to develop your skills and experience in a wide range of projects, and can contribute to the growth and success of the business? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team with your CV to find out more