Alexander Daniels are working in partnership with a reputable distribution organisation to recruit a Management Accountant on a full-time permanent basis.
The Management Accountant will report directly to the Group Finance Director and will have great exposure and involvement within the finance function.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure management accounts, budgeting and forecasting and analysis are delivered in a timely and accurate manner. The Management Accountant will also ensure robust accounting controls are in place and maintained.
* Production of monthly management accounts
* P&L, Balance Sheet analysis
* Providing commercial analysis for reporting requirements and to aid senior management decision making
* Processing of stock transactions to the nominal ledger on a timely basis
* Production of reforecasts throughout the year
* Providing comprehensive business partnering to senior stakeholders
* Providing timely management information and analysis
* Liaising with external auditors to provide a clean and smooth audit
* Completion of VAT returns
Qualifications & Experience:
* Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Experienced in a similar role
* Experienced in the preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow reporting
* Ideally experienced in the manufacturing sector
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
If you feel you meet the requirements of my client please do not hesitate to apply.