Entry Level Headhunter with Italian
• Have you always been curious about getting a career in sales?
• Are you passionate about negotiating, closing deals and working towards targets drives you?
• Does it motivate you to make a lot of money if the hard work is also put in?
• Do you speak English and Italian and enjoy talking and dealing with people?
If the answer is yes, then read further!
We’re originally from London but with offices all over Europe and now also Boston! Our company culture will give you both the meritocracy of an anglo-saxon environment as well as a young and friendly environment which is a great combination to breed our future sales leaders. To this, we add one of the best training programs in the industry that will help you develop, step by step, all the skills a successful recruiter and a future leader should have.
Ours is a commercial type of job in which you keep in constant contact with clients (employers) and candidates (employees) trying to help both parties to find what they are looking for, whether it is a new job opportunity or a new person needed in the team. From our offices in the centre of Prague you will work phone based for the Italian market. For every successful candidate you find for your client, you generate revenue out of which you earn a direct percentage as a commission for yourself. Therefore, you will be able to earn figures that are comparable to those earned by those living in cities such as Milan or Rome, while enjoying low costs of living in one of the most amazing cities in Europe, Prague.
At Nonstop we have a true meritocracy, the majority of people who have been over 2 years in the company are in management roles with salary exceeding the 80K euro mark.
What we offer:
• Commissions among the best in the industry, during first year our top performers reach 40K euro, the second from 60K euro to 100K plus
• Training renowned at European level, we have trained hundreds of recruiter over the years
• Opportunities to be trained as a manager as soon as they reach their targets
• Young and dynamic environment
If you have any other questions or curiosity, do not hesitate to visit our site.
PS. valid working permit for EU or Czech Republic is required!