Role - Management Accountant
Salary – Up to £30k DOE + Benefits
Location - Manchester
Hours - 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our growing Finance team at our HQ based in Spinningfields, Manchester. Supporting our Director of Finance with all financial duties for the business. This may suit a part qualified or newly qualified Management Accountant.
As market leaders within call centre recruitment, CCA Recruitment Group can provide our clients and candidates with the perfect combination of sector specialism, matching individual talent to business requirement, whilst aligning the candidate experience to the employer brand since 1999.
Professionalism, service excellence and wholehearted collaboration are at the heart of our recruitment experience and woven into every candidate and employer experience.
As a Management Accountant as CCA Recruitment your responsibilities will be:
* Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
* Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
* Liaising with business partners
* Developing and managing financial systems/policies
* Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
* Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
* Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
Key skills of the Management Accountant:
* Good oral and written and communication skills
* Experience of presenting
* The ability to work as part of a team
* Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
* Sound business knowledge
* Accuracy and an eye for detail
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
* CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
* Minimum 3 years experience
Please follow the link to apply.