Warehouse Support Technician
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Location: High Brooms
The company are an innovative and entrepreneurial group of companies who are an Investors in People Gold Champion organisation.
We are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to provide excellent support and customer service to our ever-growing base. We are looking for someone who has previous warehouse experience and an interest in IT.
We are looking for an accountable, driven self-starter who is happy to pitch in whatever the task. A can-do attitude is a must, alongside first-class customer service skills and a problem-solving mind-set! After getting to grips with this role, the natural progression and development will be for you to become a Support Technician.
The Job Role
* Responsible for ensuring stock takes are accurate and the onsite warehouse is tidy and orderly
* Picking, packing and setting up camera orders, ensuring all orders are dispatched correctly and on time
* To be both an on and offsite presence offering ongoing support for internal & external clients
* Support, set up and test telematics devices and tracking platforms
* Manage, prioritise and respond promptly and effectively to assigned Tickets
* Liaise with 3rd party systems and service providers
* Provide updates/ reports to Management
* Ensure all key information is effectively maintained and feed back to the Development team
* Attend team meetings and provide contribution towards continual improvement and highest level of service
What’s in it for you?
* 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 5% pension contribution scheme
* Lifestyle discounts giving you fantastic savings across over 250 big namebrands, including dining, entertainment, days out and much more.
* Health care cash plan (cash back on everyday healthcare such as dental and optical)
* Life assurance 4 x annual salary