Business and Events Executive
Are you self sufficient and highly organised? Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment? Have you been recognised for your communication skills in a professional environment?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be recruiting for a Business Support and Events Executive based in North Bristol. Working closely with a number of professional bodies, the right candidate will need impeccable organisational skills with the ability to make decisions under pressure. Due to the nature of the work, no day will be the same with the pace of work constantly changing. For the successful individual, this is a great opportunity to get in with an innovative, motivated team who reward hard work and initiative.
* Managing events throughout the year with team support
* Coordinating with internal and external bodies to ensure smooth running of the business
* Taking part in client services projects
* Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
* Attending meetings with the Senior management team
* Managing a team budget
* Supporting the business administration team
* Attending events outside of Bristol
* Available for delegated tasks
* Supportive team player
* Able to work with own initiative
* Confident using and creating processes
* Able to receive and implement feedback
* Creative thinking
* Assertive and confident to make own decisions
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy