How would you like to be introduced to a number of schools that work with TimePlan where you can continuously go back to work and have the option of working within one on a long-term or day to day basis?
If you answered yes to the above, then this is the perfect Teaching Assistant position for you!
- Teaching Assistants wanted for September starts
- Primary School School Setting
- £60-£70 per day
- Must have a flexible working schedule
- DBS Required on the update service
- Must have excellent behaviour management skills and ability to deal with challenging behaviours
- Various locations around Southampton
Do you boast experience, a positive can-do attitude and a genuine passion for education? You will need to be able to quickly build rapport with students, have exceptional behaviour management skills, whilst being willing to cover a range of subjects if necessary. As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to do the following:
* is a talented and dynamic Teaching Assistant with an edge for creating meaningful learning environments when covering various lessons within Primary Schools
* has experience of working within a Primary School setting
* has a strong, confident classroom presence in order to manage the student's behaviour
* has experience of working with pupils representing a range of abilities and sensitive to a range of special needs within each class
* who is able to deal with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
* Is confident with a range of behaviour management strategies in order to uphold high standards of behaviour for learning in line with school policy at all times
The successful Teaching Assistant will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
In return for your hard work and commitment to the role TimePlan will offer:
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* A supportive Consultant
If you feel you fit the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV or call (phone number removed) and speak to a member of our team.
TimePlan Education is a committed equal opportunities employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.