Exciting newly created position for a Group Management Accountant for a contracting business based in Chelmsford.
Due to the continued success of this business a newly created Group Management Accountant position has become available. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will lead the production of the monthly management accounts, maintain the forecasting process whilst managing and improving processes and controls within the finance function.
• Maintain and develop the monthly management reporting formats and process
• Adhere to Group reporting timetable
• Production of the main trading company and consolidated monthly accounts
• Preparation and maintenance of weekly cashflow forecast
• Day to day management of bank accounts
• HMRC Reporting
• Preparation of year end audit files and liaise with auditors during the audit process
• Debtor, creditor and WIP analysis
• Part qualified/ Finalist (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
• Experience of working with a contracting business would be beneficial
• Strong systems skills including advanced Excel
• Excellent communicator both written and verbal
• Experience of managing people
For further information please contact Hannah Flindall at Pure