We have a vacancy for a Window Cleaner to join our team.
This role requires the candidate to have a full UK driving licence and live within a 30 minute commute to Cranleigh, near Guildford, Surrey. If your commute is longer than this please check you are ok with this before applying.
Window cleaning experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
We are a small family run business. We offer job security and competitive rates of pay. We would like someone who is enthusiastic, reliable and presentable to join our reputable team who work to a professional standard.
Your own transportation will be required to get to and from our office in Cranleigh, near Guildford, Surrey each day.
Covering primarily Surrey and Sussex, our existing customers are largely residential, but we also do a number of commercial contracts including schools.
Your duties will include:
- Window cleaning using water fed pole and traditional methods
- Fascia, soffit and gutter cleaning
- Gutter vacuuming
- Cladding cleaning
- Solar panel cleaning
- Conservatory roof cleaning
- Pressure washing
- As this is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must.
- Excellent time-keeping skills
- The ideal candidate will need to be self motivated and very reliable, have an excellent eye for detail and take pride in their work and appearance.
- You will need to have a full UK driving licence- (max 3 points)
- Be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30 am and 5.30pm
- available for Saturdays when required
- Be able to work independently or as a team and use your initiative.
- Have a good level of physical fitness.
- Be comfortable working at heights, using ladders and occasionally high reach machinery.
- You will be required to have a DBS check.
Benefits of working for us include:
- Between £8.50 and £11.00 per hour subject to relevant experience.
- Bonus scheme
- Pay reviews.
- 20 days holiday per year plus 8 days bank holiday (based on a 40 hour week - employed only).
- Option for a self employed position with different rates available.
- On the job training.
- Work uniform.
- Career progression.
- The company is based near Guildford, Surrey
- Candidates must be prepared to work outdoors in all weathers