Technologist - Pizza Holbeach
Technologist – Holbeach – up to £25,000
Mon – Fri : 08.30 – 17.00
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Due to increased volumes and customer acquisition, the Bakkavor Pizza site in Holbeach is looking for a Technologist within the Technical team as part of this growth. This is a brand new role that will play a key part in providing technical expertise to our customers & suppliers.
Compliance is at the heart of this role as you will be key in getting the Quality Management System documentation up to date and relevant and ensure the correct procedures are in place for its control moving forward. You will also be involved in complaints analysis, reviewing the investigation data and ensure that the key KPI’s are met.
* Develop the Quality Management System ensuring that all QMS documentation is up to date, relevant and appropriately controlled.
* To ensure the customer interface internally and externally are managed professionally and contribute to audits.
* Ensure all customer complaints are logged and investigated as appropriate with effective responses completed in a timely manner and in line with procedure.
* To establish and maintain a review process of Bakkavor and BRC standards to review compliance and present corrective action plans to address deficiencies.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Demonstrates strong technical experience in a QA or similar role
* Good exposure to technical systems and database savvy
* Working experience of compliance & GAP Analysis
* Logical in approach with strong attention to detail skills
* Ability to work in a pragmatic way and not be phased by challenges
* Computer Literate in all Microsoft packages
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday
* Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
* Group Pension (including employer contributions)
* First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects