CP2 - Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant People are looking to find a VNA Driver to join a busy team of people at a well established firm in Burnley. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a team and gain a long term assignment with the company.
ALL applicants must hold a certified VNA or Reach Licence
The client is willing to accept candidates who have a reach truck licence and experience, but is willing to train in VNA forklift driving, having a good attitude towards work and learning is favoured.
Whilst this role will be mostly VNA work you may also be required to undertake other tasks around the workplace such as general warehouse tasks.
More about the role:
* Immediate starts
* Training provided
* £8.85 p/h - £9.13 p/h (dependant on the shift)
* Various shifts available
* Long term opportunity
* PPE provided
The ideal candidate will:
* Hold a certified VNA or Reach licence
* Be looking for regular work with a view of a permanent contract with the company
* Have a good attitude to work
* Health Insurance scheme
* 23 days holiday + bank holidays
* Enhanced maternity & paternity leave (6 months full pay)
* Staff shop: products available for cost value
* Large canteen with large screen televisions & entertainment
Training will be provided to all successful candidates.
This role is on a long term basis with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. If you think you're right for this role, please apply with your CV or call (phone number removed) from Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer