Administration Assistant – no experience required!
Offices based at The Derby Conference Centre
£16,000 - £18,000
ATA Recruitment are looking for a Administration Assistant to join our Business Support team based at our Head Office in Derby. You do not need to have previous administration experience for this role, we will provide a full training programme and ongoing support as you settle in!
Joining a growing team, you will have the opportunity to support many key functions pivotal to the success of our business, including Administration, Contract Management, Talent Acquisition, Marketing and Compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly operational team and gain exposure to all aspects of our business. If you are someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and prides themselves on working to a high standard, this could be the ideal role for you.
The role of Administration Assistant will include, but not be limited to:
• General telephone and e-mail queries
• Document generation (Adobe Document Cloud)
• Complex data entry
• Inputting of information to the companies CRM
• Contact with internal and external parties
• Chasing of key documentation
The ideal candidate will be:
• Confident and able to communicate at all levels
• Interested in pursuing a corporate career in an office environment
• IT Literate – including MS Office – Outlook, Word Excel
• Enthusiastic about providing a first-class customer experience
• Inclined to take full ownership of our processes and ensure they are implemented correctly
• Highly literate and numerate
Contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Rachael Bailey, to hear more.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.