We have a great opportunity for a Van Driver to work with an established Catering Business located in Harold Wood.
The individual must be have a flexible approach, excellent communication skills and a customer-focused attitude.
You will be required to safely deliver Catering Equipment to Central London customers whilst representing the company with a professional approach. You will be loading and unloading so heavy lifting will be involved.
You MUST have:
- A valid UK Driving Licence
- Experience of delivering within Central London
- No more than 6 points for minor offences (No DR, DD or IN) offences
- A sat nav device such as smartphone/cradle
- Over the age of 21 (due to insurance restrictions)
- Physically able to load and unload vehicle
- Good understanding of English as you will be dealing directly with corporate clients.
The role involves:
- Start times will vary and can be a range of times eg 6am or 2pm depending on the event that is being organised.
- The hours will typically be 8 hours but you will need to work to finish so you need to manage your expectations that there may additional hours.
- Lifting and ALL drivers are expected not just to drive but also help out and support the business with ad hoc tasks such as moving items and support as a team. Items being delivered or collected will be tables, chairs , portable ovens and other ad hoc event materials. You will accompanied with a Drivers Mate for support;
- £9.50 an hour - Monday- Friday (may need to do the odd Saturday) All rates are inclusive of holiday pay.
- Ltd and Umbrella rates available