* Secondary School PE Teacher
* Immediate start
* From £150 per day
About the role:
We at Classroom are looking for a PE teacher to contribute to a school in Hackney. Classroom is delighted to be working with a series of schools in the borough, with the aim of recruiting a creative, enthusiastic and inspiring individual. You must be an individual who is eager to immediately contribute to and positively influence the school.
The school is currently looking for a teacher, part time Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
* Be a part of an institution; an exciting and innovative development of an All-through learning community, recently graded “outstanding” by OFSTED
* Able to work in a team, being dedicated to providing an excellent teaching service to students of the school
* You will have the drive, high standard and passion to enthuse pupils and make a real difference to their outcomes and life chances.
* You must have previous experience teaching in a classroom
* You must possess a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
* You will be able to plan and deliver stimulating and challenging lessons whilst setting appropriate and challenging work for all abilities.
* You must possess an enhanced DBS Disclosure due to the nature of this work
Classroom stands at the forefront of the education recruitment industry. We have a team of dedicated support consultants who will strive to place you in the role suited to you. Our team always have your best interest at heart.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for this role.
***REFER A FRIEND BONUS***
We pay £50 for a recommendation of an experienced teaching assistant and £150 will be paid for a recommendation of a qualified teacher (with QTS). Payment will be made after the teaching assistant or teacher has worked 20 FULL days through Classroom. If you know someone looking for a job in London, please tell them to get in touch so we can discuss opportunities.
You can also claim a "recommend yourself bonus" of £150 once you have worked 28+ days