Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Whitechapel, East End
Post Code: E1 1BY
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Benefits: Excellent benefits
Start Date: ASAP
A small consultancy firm in Central London require an experienced Office Manager to join the team. We are looking for an Office Manager to assume responsibility for the efficient functioning of our office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
* Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments
* Follow up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
* Answering general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
* Processing expenses and invoices
* Ordering office supplies
* Filing and archiving accurate records
* Contacting and managing suppliers
Skills and experience
* To consistently show initiative in anticipating the needs of the employees and the office
* A confidence, ability and personality to deal with, and earn the respect of colleagues and clients
* A track record of developing, nurturing and managing an office
* A working knowledge of Salesforce is desirable
* Highly proficient with Excel
The role will suit individuals currently working as an Office Manager, Reception Manager, Senior Administrator and be living within a commutable distance of London, East End, East London or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!