Critical Power Supplies Ltd are currently recruiting for a motivated Sales Engineer to come and join our team based out of Thame. This is a target driven commission-based sales roles that will require the successful candidate to maintain a pipeline of prospective sales.
You will work closely with the managing director and other senior managers to create annual sales plans to ensure that targets are consistently being achieved. Written feedback on the sales plans and can be provided to discuss in our sales meetings.
You will work with some of the best brans in the IT / Datacentre space and work with a range of customers across the UK.
- Forecast the potentials, prospects, confirmed and orders
- Report sales data to the Sales Engineer Team Lead and Directors
- Attend arranged Internal Sales Meetings
- Handle enquiries allocated from the Web or via live-chat qualifying them before taking action
- Handle inbound sales calls
- Making quotations for projects, considering lead times on supplies and engineer availability
- Follow up quotes and proposals by email or phone within two weeks – coordinate next steps which may include a site visit
- Maintain communication with regular and repeat customers to manage their orders
- Coordinate with the Project Managers or sub-contractors to arrange Engineers to attend site visits
- Take responsibility and make appropriate actions for the control of costs
- Process customer sales orders accurately so that the Administrator and Project Manager can fulfil the order
- Attend exhibitions to represent business
- Comply with all GDPR confidentiality and data security requirements when dealing with customer data, and report any potential issues or breaches to the MD
- Report any issues/concerns to the MD or another senior member of staff
- Undertake any other reasonable task as requested by a manager or Director
- Be a team player. In the absence of any team members we will need you to help provide cover
- Strong negotiation skills
- Previous sales experience
- Previous experience building customer relations
- Being able to achieve greater than a 10% conversion rate on quotations each month
What’s on Offer?
- Open Commission
- 25 days holiday
- Training Budgets