School Administrator – SIMS experience preferred – Harrow, North West London – Supportive Work Environment – September 2019 – £10 - £12 per hour – Long Term role
Are you a school administrator seeking your next position in September 2019? Or are you a recent graduate with administration experience looking to step into the education sector?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a large co-educational secondary school in Harrow, who are seeking to appoint an administrator this September on a Long-Term basis
*** School Administrator – Large Secondary School - Harrow, North West London
*** Long term role starting September 2019 – £10 - £12 per hour
*** SIMS experience or relevant experience required
*** Friendly, supportive work environment
About the School – School Administrator – Harrow, North West London:
• This Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school offers its students and staff a vibrant, multicultural and inclusive environment to learn and to work.
• This school prides itself on the training and development of all staff so that students are supported effectively within and beyond the classroom.
• The staff at this school work in a data-rich environment that ensures high expectations for all, whilst recognising that students are much more than numbers on a spreadsheet. This school fosters a love of learning in all of it’s departments, providing opportunities such as developing smart phone apps, theatre performances, teaching other students at local primary schools, and a wide range of extra-curricular clubs and activities.
About the Role – School Administrator – Harrow, North West London:
• As a School Administrator, your roles and responsibilities will include; proving exceptional service as the first-point provider of information, both on the phone and in person, directing incoming phone calls, monitoring the school’s inbox, liaising with external agencies and local authorities, organising meeting rooms, data entry and reporting using SIMS, general office duties such as filing, posting, coping and other clerical tasks.
• Whilst prior SIMS experience is not strictly essential, you will have had prior experience in a similar role and be a fast learner.
• A positive attitude and ability to take initiative is required. You will be able to work effectively both independently and in a team, and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the smooth running of the office.
How to Apply – School Administrator – Harrow, North West London:
If you would like additional information on this School Administrator role then we would ask you to please contact Caitlin at Tradewind on (phone number removed) option 2 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV for an immediate call back!