Care Assistant - Weekends
Do you enjoy helping others and want to make the difference in their day to day lives? Do you have caring personality and a positive attitude? Then this job is for you!
Advinia Healthcare, a top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting Care Assistants to work the weekend shift in our Residential and Nursing Home-Woodfield Grange.
Woodfield Grange is a Care Home based in Halifax which provides palliative care/Dementia nursing/convalescence and Parkinson's care.
This role is 24 hours per week on Saturday and Sunday.
As a Care Assistant your day to day duties would include:
- Respecting the Client's dignity and privacy
- Assisting the Client to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
- Assisting with food and drink needs
- Working with Clients and their families to provide person centred care.
- Assisting with moving and handling (if needed)
- Assisting with personal care-bathing, showering and toilet help
- Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
To thank you for your commitment and hard work you will receive:
- Free DBS check
- Competitive pay rates
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
An NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is preferred.
Please contact our recruitment team today and join our Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.