Do you have experience within Customer Service? Have you worked within a transport environment previously?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well established Company who are seeking a Fleet Coordinator to join their expanding team.
* Great Customer Service
* Great Organisational Skills
* Great IT Skills
* Call clients regarding their delivery and pick up dates
* Deal with invoice and payment queries
* Deal with any queries
* Ensure everything is logged onto the companies diary
* Raise any complaint to appropriate team if received
* Dealing with General administrative duties when required
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9am to 5pm
Duration of contract: PERMANENT
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy