Are you looking for a varied construction role working for a leading environmental contractor?
As the Construction Supervisor you will be: -
- Leading a small team and liaising with other trades/contractors
- Undertaking incident response work
- Dealing with general building work including underpinning, all groundworks, internal works, brickwork, carpentry etc.
As the Construction Supervisor you should have: -
- Minimum requirement of five years’ experience in construction projects
- A valid UK driving licence (Van and tools supplied)
- Digger and dumper experience would be ideal.
- A good location within a 30 min drive of Newmarket.
If you think the construction supervisor role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the construction supervisor role, please use the apply now button or call Jason on (phone number removed).
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.