Engineer - Pizza Harrow
Engineer – Pizza Harrow Bakkavor – up to £42,000 - £44,000
Nightshift Vacancy - 18:30 – 06.30
Bakkavor Group is a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
In the UK, our customers include some of the UKs best known grocery retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda and Morrison’s, who sell our products to consumers under their respective retail brands.
Working at the Bakkavor Pizza Harrow site, and reporting into the Section Leader you will work as part of a team that will help maintain, install and improve the performance of processing equipment, building fabric and building services.
You will be methodical in approach, highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work to short and tight deadlines.
Maintain safe working practices during the course of all engineering works. Ensure engineering work or building services do not adversely impact the environment.
* Complete reactive maintenance activity as required
* Completes proactive maintenance activity as scheduled
* Devise and implement creative solutions to costly, time consuming or repeat maintenance tasks
Requires Skills & Experience:
Experience completing both reactive and planned maintenance activity and small installations
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Appropriate professional mechanical or electrical engineering qualifications and training
* Thorough understanding of common mechanical and electrical systems
* Professional attitude with plenty of drive and enthusiasm
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday
* Access to MyRewards (Company scheme offering local and national benefits & discounts)
* Group Pension
* First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects