Care Assistant - Weekends
At Jark we are all about delivering a fantastic service to our clients to make this happen we need exceptional individuals with the right attitude, skills and knowledge and who most importantly share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
We have a variety of clients within the Southend area, we provide experienced Care Assistants to cover shifts when the homes need that little extra support.
We are looking for candidates that are flexible to work evenings and weekends.
• Working under the guidance of a Registered Manager, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of all residents
• Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
• Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group.
• Helping to maintain accurate records.
• Generally promoting residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
In return for your efforts we offer a wide range of benefits including: -
• Flexible shifts – Monday to Sunday, days or nights – you choose your availability
• The same perks as being contracted by a company i.e. holiday pay, sick pay, bank holiday rate on certain sites
• Free uniform
• Practical and online training with certificates
• Weekly salary
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in the challenging world of Care and would like to further your career with Jark, please apply today!
Minimum 6 months experience
"Full time" "part time" "weekends" " flexible"