ROLE: Production Operative
HOURS OF WORK: 0700 - 1615
BASIC SALARY: £9.00p/h - £9.50p/h
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Daily overtime available
Do you have experience within a production environment?
Are you capable of working in a physical role?
Are you looking for an ongoing job with the potential of a full-time position?
Are you available to start immediately?
If so we’d like to hear from you!
Our client is seeking a Production Operative to join their organisation based in Wellingborough on an ongoing basis.
In this Production Operative role, you will be responsible for:
* Manual Referbishment
* Assembling the product
* Operating machinery
* Shot blasting
* Work in a safe manner and adhere to all health and safety standards
In order to be successful as a Production Operative you must:
* Have experience within a similar role and environment
* Have experience operating manual tools
* To be fit and able as the work can be physical at times.
* Be committed to staying on until work is finished.
* Be able to work to tight deadlines
* Be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in this Production Operative role, we would like to hear from you. Upload your CV online or call (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.