Role - Electrician
Location - Helston, Cornwall
Salary - £25,000 - £27,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
An opportunity has arisen at a company I am working with for an Electrician to provide their expertise for building maintenance including; planned preventative and reactive maintenance, testing, inspection and new installations as well as working in hazardous areas.
You will be predominantly based at one site, however you may be required to travel to other sites across the SW when required.
Main responsibilities and duties for the successful Electrician -
- Fault finding to resolve reactive electrical issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete emergency light testing and emergency light repairs.
- To complete general power and lighting repairs.
- Undertake electrical installations.
- Carry out electrical test and inspections.
- General electrical repairs and servicing tasks.
- Able to work unsupervised and on their own but also perform effectively as part of a small team.
- Keep clear and concise written records for use by others.
- Provide information to supervisory and managerial levels to facilitate solutions to problems.
- Consistently produce work to a high standard.
- Complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all works are carried out to client standards, policies and procedures and expectations.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
Essential experience and qualifications of the successful Electrician -
- A recognised apprenticeship with relevant experience as a fully qualified electrician and/or an appropriate City and Guilds/NVQ in an Electrical discipline.
- Holds City and Guilds IEE 18th Edition Regulations.
- Holds City and Guilds 2391 or 2395 Testing and Inspection.
- Up to date knowledge of latest legislation.
- Experience of electrical testing.
- Be able to gain MOD clearance.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
- Computer literate.
If this Electrician role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.