Mental Health Nurse - NHS
Search Healthcare is currently looking for Band 5 Staff Nurses - RMNs who are looking for bank work across Greater Manchester.
Search is working closely with one of the leading mental health trusts in the North West. They provide high-quality adult mental health care within their in- patient facilities to the residents of Manchester.
We have shifts available on various wards including Female and Male Acute, later life, PICU and a Mixed Assessment Units. Ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week. We have regular shifts available to work around your lifestyle, early/late/nights and weekends.
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible and accountable for delivering outstanding care. You will ensure that service users are robustly supported throughout the nursing process.
Successful candidates will be passionate about the nursing profession and patient care. You will be enthusiastic and professional with a good work ethic and have the ability to adapt into the trusts friendly multidisciplinary team.
In return as a Band 5 Nurse you can expect to receive:
* Flexibility - Regular shifts that suit your lifestyle
* Excellent rates of pay including holiday pay
* Free Mandatory and Specialist Training
* Free DBS checks
* Free uniforms
* Incentives - Excellent bonus schemes for recommending friends and colleagues
* Specialist re-validation support and assistance
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of six months paid experience in the last year working in a mental health hospital
* Valid NMC registration
* Complete our NHS compliance requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information please apply today and a member of our team will contact you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.