Cleaner - Lakenheath (Brandon) IP27 - 8.21 ph - Immediate start
Are you looking for full time work with a leading company based in Lakenheath?
Randstad are looking for an experienced cleaner to work onsite for our client, one of the UK’s leading Facilities Management Companies.
Hours will be Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 3.30 pm
* Salary £8.21 ph
* Weekly pay
* Working for a leading company
* Full time hours
* Long term work
* Holiday pay
* Immediate start
* Full training provided
Your responsibilities include:
* Cleaning of vacant family houses
* Attend QAE to pick up cleaning snags
* Stock control
* Cleaning of company offices/facilities
* Clear communication of the company vision and objectives ensuring the implementation of new procedures
* Promote and drive the company values
* Keep up to date with industry developments, driving innovation and effective change
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Have previous cleaning experience or similar
* immediate to start or short notice
* DBS Check
* Driving Licence preferred
* Good communication
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Maria on (phone number removed).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.