Children's Social Worker
Locum Social Workers – Children’s Services
Connect2Staff (C2S) are recruiting Locum Social Workers for Kent County Council!
Kent County Council want the best for the children of Kent, and therefore want Qualified Social Workers, that can work well in a team, to apply today.
With Ofsted recently rating their services as “good”, Kent County Council’s Children’s Services teams are working together, stronger than ever, to deliver strengthened services and improved outcomes.
We have developed a service based on a deep understanding of your needs as qualified social workers. Our professional services go beyond finding you your next locum contract within the Council. We recognise that talented locums want to keep improving their skills, acquiring knowledge and to keep learning. That's why we provide are locums with FREE continuous development.
Candidates will ideally have:
* At least 2 years’ experience of working as a Social Worker within a Children’s Team
* HCPC registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
* Be able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
* Be able to demonstrate sensitivity, vigilance and professionalism in their work
* Have a can-do attitude and flexible approach
* Full UK driving Licence
Benefits of working for Connect2Staff include:
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2S
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Social Worker knowledge
* Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
* Prompt and reliable payroll system
* Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
If interested in working for Kent County Council as a Locum Social Worker in Children’s Services, or any other in this location across the UK, please contact Lisa Hallinan on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or email a CV
Connect2Staff is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we can provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.