Are you an experienced Plumber seeking your next role in the Social Housing Sector?
My client has an immediate opportunity for a plumber to join their successful property services team on an initial temporary basis.
* Work as part of a team, providing an efficient plumbing service
* Liaising with customers and other maintenance professionals
* Provide excellent customer service to customers
* Covering all aspects of plumbing including;
* Kitchen repairs
* Bathroom repairs
* Cylinder Replacements
* Bathroom and kitchens installs etc.
* The successful candidate will ideally be confident in carrying out additional trades such as Patch Plastering, Decorating and Tiling.
* Full UK driving license
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 Plumbing
* Experience working within tenanted properties or void properties
* Familiar with PDA usage
* Competitive pay + opportunity for overtime.
* Company van when a permanent member of staff
* Great pension scheme and holiday entitlement
If interested in the role please contact Sam Studley on (phone number removed) to discuss the job further.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.