Home Instead Senior Care are looking for CAREGivers to join their dedicated team in East Cheshire, due to growth in new clients.
Job Title: Care Assistant / CAREGiver
Job Type: Permanent, part-time, flexible
Salary: £10.00 to £22.70 per hour
Area 1 - Handforth, Wilmslow, Poynton, Alderley Edge
Area 2 - Prestbury, Macclesfield, Bollington
Area 3 - Congleton
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Care Assistant - About us:
Home Instead East Cheshire - where we provide highly quality care and companionship to our clients, enabling them to continue living independently in their own homes.
Care Assistant – The Role:
The role of one of our care assistants is to support our clients in their own homes, enabling them to maintain their lifestyle, to promote independence and to make a positive difference to their day. YOUR smile might be the only one they see so it is important to have a “Can do” attitude, along with a sunny outlook. As a Care Assistant, you are supported so that you have the skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver all the services that we offer.
We believe that our Care Assistants are the most important asset to our business; we look after you and you look after our clients.
You will have a one-hour shadowing call (paid introduction) with each new client when you join their team. Each client has their own team of CAREGivers and you will be a supported through regular meetings enabling both you and your clients to feel confident and safe.
Our calls are a minimum of one hour, this is to ensure that you and your clients are not rushed, and that you feel at ease with your clients ensuring that you build a respectful, caring relationship.
You must have a means of transport, clients are predominantly cared for in their own homes or would like you to accompany them on appointments or outings.
Care Assistant - Why work for us?
Home Instead is a well-established Domiciliary Care company with two hundred offices in the UK, we also deliver High Quality Care around the world.
- We offer one-hour calls
- Monthly rosters
- Location close to your home (*Depending on hours required)
- Paid mileage
- Refund DBS payment (on passing probation)
- Ongoing training and support
- £10.00 to £22.70 per hour
- Travel time between clients
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- No uniform and FREE comprehensive pre-employment training
- Funding for Heath & Social Care Level 2 and 3 qualification
- Contributory pension provided
Care Assistant - Benefits:
- We support all our Care Assistants and have an extremely inclusive environment, there are many perks in working with us!
- You do not need to have previous Care experience to work with us.
- This role is permanent, part time (you choose how many hours) and flexible
You do not need experience to apply for this role, we provide all the tools you need! Don’t just be any Carer, be a Home Instead CAREGiver!
Those with experience in these following positions are encouraged to apply; Carer, Care Assistant, Carer Home Visits, Senior Carer, Support Worker, Home Support.