Commercial Project Manager
Hazlemere Window Company are looking for a Commercial Project Manager to join their team in High Wycombe.
Job Title: Commercial Project Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Since 1985 family owned independent double glazing manufacturers and installers Hazlemere Window Company has been dedicated to traditional craftsmanship, high quality bespoke products, excellent value for money and outstanding customer service. With a highly skilled and motivated workforce in excess of one hundred persons, double glazing fabricators Hazlemere offers stability, reliability and quality control, having made it a policy to retain the skills, enthusiasm and dedication of their key employees within the Hazlemere family business through encouragement, rewarding craftsmanship and promoting from within.
Commercial Project Manager - Purpose of the Role:
Manage the installation process and installers to ensure that commercial projects are completed to an excellent level of customer services. To control customer debts and keep debtors list to an acceptable minimum.
Commercial Project Manager - Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To manage all installers to undertake installations within the KPIs set and agreed with the Line Manager.
- Manage a team of Installers and any other resources required for the effective and efficient running of the department. Manage self-employed contractual obligations and enforce and monitor KPI’s for all staff within the installation system
- Provide accurate, regular and timely management information on customer records, completed installations and customer debtors
- Set communicated targets with the Installers and other members of the Commercial department
- Communicate and update all customers at point of Installation until completion and maintain excellent customer services
- Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager
- Ensure that all customer contractual obligations are met
- Enforce and monitor all Health and Safety aspects on site and within the team, ensure all relevant training is up to date for all Installation staff
- Deal with and resolve or delegate any on site issue as they arise
- Monitor and arrange as applicable relevant training to enable installer to carry out installations works
- Raise, monitor, action and report on Non-conformances as necessary.
Commercial Project Manager – Essential Experience:
- CSCS card holder
- SMSTS Qualified
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and as a part of a team
- A strong people Manager with excellent communication skills and influencing skills
- A strong customer focus both for internal and external customers
- A positive can do attitude
- Intermediate experience and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Contractual and Health and Safety knowledge
To submit your CV for this excellent CV, press ‘Apply’ today!
Key Words: Fenestration, Windows, Doors, Louvres, Vents, Wall panels, Skylights, Storefronts, Curtain walls, Sloped glazed systems, Project Assistant, Management, Fitter.