Project Manager (IT, NHS)
We seek an experienced IT Project Manager to help deliver key objectives on a number of IT projects for an award winning NHS Trust.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to deploy their skills within a health setting and help achieve key deliverables.
The successful candidate will:
* Have experience of leading IT delivery project to success
* Have experience of engaging with IT technical teams (network, server, clinical systems)
* Be able to engage on more than one project at a time.
* Be able to liaise with external and internal stakeholders, IT suppliers
* Be able to work in a project environment, maintaining project documentation, chairing project meetings, etc.
You must have a minimum 3 years’ experience in IT project management (preferably within a health setting, but this is not a pre-requisite).
As an experienced IT Project Manager you will have:
* Prince2 or other project management methodology.
* Exposure to Office 365 project implementation and roll out welcome.
This post is 37.5 hours a week and will be for 3 months but with the view of further extension (For the right candidate this role could lead to longer term opportunities).
DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO RESPOND TO SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION THEN ON THIS OCCASION YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL.
Taskmaster Resources is operating as a recruitment business for this vacancy.