We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to join a well-established manufacturing company, based in Yeovil. As a Sales Manager you will help meet customer acquisition and revenue growth . You will be responsible for maximizing the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management. The overall purpose is to help achieve sales of £30m in 2020.
Key Responsibilities and duties for this role:
- Define strategic goals and objectives
- Fully develop the sales talent
- Communicate an effective Sales Message
- Embed the desire to win by closing deals
- Create effective people management process and structure
- Embed a practical and efficient sales process.
- Utilize effective data analytics
- Develop effective pricing strategy
- Generate timely client satisfaction and feedback
- Review market opportunities for growth
- UK National travel involved in the role
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Demonstrate ability to generate sales revenue in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Ability to work alongside the marketing department on creating and delivering a meaningful marketing message
- Self-starter, passionate about winning new business within the UK and Internationally.
- Proven experience in managing the day to day sales team activities and make changes where needed
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for the new business.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate effective sales message to the target audience and other interested stakeholders.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- 5 years experience in a similar Sales Management role
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
- Benefits package