Revenues Services Manager
Revenues Shared Service Manager
A new opportunity has become available to manage and lead the billing, collection and recovery section on behalf of Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council and North Warwickshire Borough Council with a particular focus on special projects. To ensure the effective, economic administration of the billing and collection service in order to maximise revenue for the shared service in respect of Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates, and for Housing Benefit Overpayments, Sundry Debts & Housing Rents for Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council in accordance with legislation, local policies and strategies.
• Formulate and maintain policy and strategy for the Revenues Shared Service in line with local and national policies and priorities.
• Develop and establish systems and procedures to ensure all staff in the Revenues Shared Service section process all matters effectively and efficiently in line with best practice.
• Develop, monitor, implement and evaluate IT systems for the efficient and effective billing and recovery of Council Tax, Business Rates, Benefit Overpayments, Sundry Debts & Housing Rents.
• Must have revenues experience in a senior management position and excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
• To have an in depth knowledge and understanding of Council Tax, Non Domestic Rate legislation and Housing Law.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a revenues environment, including dealing with/interviewing public both by telephone and in person.
• Minimum of 12 months current experience of managing and supervising staff.
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia (phone number removed)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.