- Clean and tidy all areas and report any minor repairs as appropriate.
- Maintain any bedroom, toilet and kitchen areas in particular to the highest hygiene standards replacing soap, towels and toilet rolls when necessary.
- Maintain an adequate supply of cleaning and associated materials, ensuring they are stored safely and securely at all times.
- Work in a safe manner in line with agreed procedures.
- Achieve agreed personal, team and corporate objectives including providing support for fellow team members and other colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of cleaning to excellent standards.
- Proven experience of operating cleaning equipment, including electrical items such as vacuum cleaners.
- Proven ability to record and pass on information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to climb stairs and carry cleaning equipment
- Previous experience of cleaning in a residential setting.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements.
- Appreciation of the differing needs of diverse individuals and communities
Upon registration you will need to bring 4 documents with you:
- Proof of ID (passport, national identity card)
- Proof of address (utility bill etc)
- Proof of national insurance number
- Proof of bank details
We are an agency, we do not offer permanent work.