Want to be in charge of a busy office? A construction company are looking for an Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. You will also be taking on Document Control duties and so experience working in Construction is key. You will be working just outside of Cambridge, free parking on site. The position is offering £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Construction experience is necessary. Experience of a Document Control system is essential (4Projects / Viewpoint, Conject / BIW, Asite, Aconex, Sharepoint, FieldView)
* Free parking on site
* Permanent job with progression
* A friendly team
* Busy and varied role
* Uploading / Downloading drawings and site documents to Fieldview / 4Projects
* Ensuring quality of documentation
* Keeping all registers up to date
* Managing the office of 50 people
* Ordering office supplies and necessary equipment
* Ensuring the office is well maintained – organising repairs / maintenance when needed
* Dealing with all post / booking delivery’s and collections
* Greeting visitors
* Enforcing H&S standards within the office
* Any ad hoc tasks when required
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of a Document Control system (Fieldview/4Ps ideal)
* Experienced working within a construction environment
* Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
* The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.