Are you a qualified accountant with significant management accounting experience looking for a challenge? We are seeking a Management Accountant for a 12 month fixed term contract in central Edinburgh. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build on their experience in a complex environment whilst working in a close-knit and sociable team. If you are a committed, hands-on individual, who is able to work quickly and accurately, with the ability to empathise with a diverse range of colleagues, then this Management Accountant role could be for you. In return, you will benefit from working 35 flexible hours per week, 36 holidays per annum and a generous salary of £45K - £50K.
· Produce monthly and year end management accounts with appropriate commentary and trend/forecast MI and recommended actions
· Develop appropriate financial reporting pack containing summary information, consolidated cost centre reports together with updates on KPI’s
· Participate in Planning Round and develop annual Revenue Budgets and quarterly Forecasts with appropriate phasing and coding
· Operate as a Finance Business partner to budget holders acting as the translator between Finance and Operations and offering insight to assist with forward planning, decision making and problem solving
· A professional accountancy qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ICAS, ICAEW OR CIPFA), plus a minimum of four years hands on experience in a similar or related role
· Well-developed understanding of financial management processes and the role of business partner
· Experience of working with and influencing senior management in planning significant business change and the effective deployment of resources. Ability to persuade, motivate and lead
· Ability to interpret and assimilate information from a breadth of activities and professional colleagues into clear financial statements and strategies
· Proven analytical and technical problem solving capability
· Previous experience in the property sector
If you would like to be considered for this Management Accountant role in Edinburgh, please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND