Customer Service Advisor
Ikano Bank have an exciting job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor at their award-winning Nottingham based contact centre.
Would you like to work somewhere with 28 days holidays, plus bank holidays, regular FREE massages, daily FREE tea, coffee, fruit, PAID volunteering days and competitive salaries on offer?
If the answer is yes – come and work for Ikano Bank!
Ikano’s operating hours are as follows:
• 8.30am - 9pm Monday - Friday
• 8.30am - 8.30pm Saturday
• 10am - 6.30pm Sunday
You will be positive, dynamic, and succeed through a high level of drive, determination and customer focus.
Enthusiastic, passionate and experienced customer service professionals are sought to join Ikano’s busy Customer Services team. It’s an exciting and fast paced environment, so you will need to be a positive, proactive, dynamic individual, who succeeds through a high level of drive, determination and customer focus.
You will be comfortable to work independently, making decisions that deliver the right customer outcome, but you’ll be equally at home contributing to your team and helping drive an ever-improving customer experience across the bank.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about customer service and you thrive under pressure, you’ll love working for Ikano Bank.
Key Accountabilities as a Customer Service Advisor
• Positively represent Ikano Bank through every customer and retailer interaction
• Ensure the customer is at the heart of everything you do
• Deliver the ‘Right Customer Outcome’ by understanding the circumstances and managing your customers’ expectations, ensuring all necessary actions are taken according to defined processes
• Acknowledge and respect all customer complaints by taking ownership and searching for an effective solution
• Think on your feet and have the confidence to make decisions which are in line with Treating Customers Fairly
• Support vulnerable customers, looking for the right solution for their circumstances
• Maintain a high level of product and process knowledge in order to provide a professional service
• Actively contribute towards the achievement of both individual and business performance targets
• Take ownership of personal development and push to learn new skills/update knowledge
• Act as an ambassador of the Ikano Bank culture and values, demonstrating your support of these through your positive behaviour and attitude
• Be flexible to the demands of the business, supporting across all areas of Operations and the wider business as required
• Comply with Ikano Bank’s Data Protection guidelines and the requirements of the Data Protection Act for all customer or co-worker data
Together Ikano creates solutions that simplify life for the many people
Ikano are owned by the family that founded IKEA and have been providing finance products in the UK for 25 years working with some of the biggest names on the high street such as New Look, Oasis, Warehouse and Karen Millen. Ikano UK are known for the being the ‘Best Personal Loan Provider 2017’ awarded by Moneyfacts.
Ikano Bank is part of an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Their mission is to simplify the many people’s lives so they can focus on living it. They do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers.
The ideal person for the role of Customer Service Advisor with Ikano Bank will have the following abilities:
• GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
• Customer Service or retail experience (either face to face or telephone)
• Working in a target driven environment
• Excellent communication, negotiation and strong listening skills
• Uses initiative and able to deal with complex issues
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve results
• Self-aware and demonstrates commitment to continuous development
• Responds well to feedback
• Passionate about people
• Finds solutions, not problems
• Able to work weekends and evenings
For the role of Customer Service Advisor, there is a salary on offer of £18,000 pa / £9.23 per hour, with excellent benefits.
Please note: The closing date for the position of Customer Service Advisor is 20 June 2019.
Shortlisting of applications will be conducted during the advertising of these roles and the Open Day is expected to take place on Thursday 27 June 2019 and Friday 28 June 2019 – The Open Day will take approximately 2 and a half hours and the start date is 15 July 2019.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Ikano Bank. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank, finance, customer advisor, customer service,