Are you enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role? If so the perfect opportunity may be available for you.
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire who are now on the lookout for a Receptionist. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
As Receptionist, some of the main duties include –
- Completing Reception duties including guest check ins, guest check outs, daily banking to a high standard as well as assisting the Reservations department
- Ensuring exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to all guests
- Presenting a welcoming impression both on the telephone and in person
- Ensuring the correct allocation of charges to guest accounts and banking of all monies
- Acting as a main point of contact for any customer complaints or queries and ensuring they are handled correctly
The ideal Receptionist will –
- Have previous experience working with customers in a face to face setting
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be welcoming and approachable
- Be smart and professional
This Receptionist position is a full time, permanent role working 40 hours a week on any 5 days out of 7, to include a combination of shifts such as mornings, evenings and weekends. The pay being offered is £8.21 per hour as well as a number of benefits. Due to the location of the venue, it is preferred that the successful candidate has access to their own transport.
If you feel this Receptionist position is perfect for you, please apply below.