Didcot, up to £19.87 per hour
Registered Nurse – RGN RMN
A permanent Staff Nurse vacancy has become available in a reputable nursing home in Didcot.
The successful nurse candidate will be required to assist the Care Manager in planning and implementing the highest quality of nursing care to the home’s elderly residents, some of who may have dementia. Good communication skills and a passion for providing outstanding care are therefore essential.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• You must be a qualified nurse – RGN or RMN - and have a valid NMC PIN
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience within a similar setting
• Minimum 6 months’ nursing experience
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE / RN / STAFF NURSE:
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Organising and motivating the carers to ensure good standards of care are delivered
• May assist in inductions and orientations of new care staff
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Providing the highest standards of medical or palliative care at all times
APPLY TODAY to arrange an interview or call (phone number removed) for more information!!
Staff Nurse / RNA / RN1 / Registered Nurse / Adult Nurse / Night Nurse / Day Nurse