Location: Rudgwick, West Sussex.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am to 1pm (can be flexible)
Holiday: 25 days per year (pro rata)
Salary: £11 - £11.50 per hour
- Bedrooms; making beds, changing bed linen weekly (twice a week when required), vacuum, polish, empty bins where required. Weekly wipe of skirting boards and doors.
- Bathrooms; clean shower, bath, sink and toilets. Wash floors, replace toiletries where required, replace used towels every other day and empty bins.
- Kitchen; sweep and wash floor, empty and load dishwasher, maintain cleanliness of dishwasher once a week. Clean work surfaces, counter tops and cupboard doors, empty bins, replace hand and tea towels.
- Daily checks of lounge, conservatory, hall and other rooms and dust, vacuum, tidy as required.
- Washing and drying soiled clothes, towels and other items
- Report maintenance issues to handyman for repair
- To maintain all areas with a deep clean of each room on a rotational basis.
- Maintain household cleaning storage areas and advise when stock is low and requires replenishment.
- Experience of working in a family environment
- Good communicator, with positive attitude
- Well organised, methodical and reliable
- Ability to work quickly and maintain a high standard - without compromising quality
- Ability to work alongside others