Nursing Home Nurse
An extremely prestigious Nursing Home in Maidenhead are looking for Temporary experienced Nurses to join their team.
Shift Patterns: Flexible Days & Nights
This is an excellent opportunity for you as a Nurse to make a difference to the lives of those living with Dementia and other disabilities. You will be looking after up to 22 residents , you must be experienced Nurse able to take care of the Drug rounds and general day to day care of all residents needs within a Nursing Home environment and passionate about the care you would be providing for this well-established Nursing Home.
Over the last six years I have placed hundreds of Qualified Nurses in roles across the UK. My expertise in this sector lies with knowing exactly where your skillset and personality will fit amongst the many clients I work with. I take the time to get to know you and I will support you every step of the way, always getting you the best rate of pay possible.
Benefits to you as the Nurse:
* £23 - £30 Per Hour
* Flexible hours
* Extremely supportive Nurses’ management team
* Free training provided by Charles Hunter Associates’ Nurse division
* Free DBS provided through Charles Hunter Associates
* Opportunity to become a permanent member of the Nurses’ team
* Out of hours service at Charles Hunter Associates for any issues which may arise!
To join the Nursing Team, you must have:
* Current NMC PIN
* Current DBS
* Current certificate for Mandatory Training
* Experience working in residential settings
* Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
* Good literacy knowledge for following medication timetables and care plans accurately
Location of Nursing Home: Maidenhead
Salary: £23- £30 per hour
If you are interested in applying for this Nurse position, you will need to follow the instructions to apply. Alternatively, if you would like to ask any questions about this Nurse opportunity or any other Nurse vacancies, you can email Sue at or call on (phone number removed) (option 2).
If this Nurse vacancy isn’t quite right for you, you can see a list of all Nursing and Care opportunities on the Charles Hunter Website: (url removed)/temporary-social-care
If you’re not looking for a Nurse role just yet, but you would like to stay in touch, connect with me on LinkedIn: https://(url removed)/in/sue-atkins-866b61165/