Religious Education Teacher
Salary : MPS/UPS
Job Type: Long Term - Permanent
Subject: Religious Education KS3 & KS4
Are you a qualified Teacher of Religious Education/Religious Studies- NQT or fully qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity?
* ’Outstanding School in all areas, including 6th Form – Ofsted 2017
* Immediate Interview/Trial Available*
* Strong Humanities Faculty - Supportive and friendly team*
A high-performing school based in Haringey are urgently seeking a suitably experienced Religious Education / Religious Studies teacher to join a thriving department from September.
Ofsted described the school as "Outstanding" in every category, including the 6th Form. The school was commended for its "relentless pursuit of scholarship and excellence". Their award winning new building is situated in the heart of Islington.
The school is easily located by number of public transport links.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across KS3 & KS4
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Religious Education teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post and have a current DBS.
For further information please contact Emma Lines at Empowering Learning.